In order to attract creative talents to migrate (including returning to their hometowns) in Kezhuang area, we encourage those who are willing to give full play to their creativity and inspiration. Through technology introduction, social participation, brand building, investment in hometown, etc., we will coordinate and integrate the development of local resources while improving The demographic structure aims to achieve the local creation goal of Kezhuang, and the subsidy mechanism encourages those who recognize the communication ability of Hakka furniture to move to (return to) the Zhuang to inject new vitality into the Zhuang.
In order to attract creative talents to migrate (including returning to their hometowns) in Hazhuang area, the Hakka Committee (hereinafter referred to as the Association) encourages those who are willing to give full play to their creativity and inspiration. Through technology introduction, social participation, brand building, and investment in their hometowns, collaboration and integration The development of regional resources, while improving the population structure, in order to achieve the goal of local creation of Kezhuang.
Focusing on helping the activation of abandoned or unused sites in Kezhuang areas, improving regional consumption power, attracting workers and related businesses in innovative industries, introducing youth population and vitality, and reducing the crisis of the industry.
Planning period, subsidies and principles
1. Planning period: The planning period starts from the approved date and ends on April 30, 111. The execution period totals two years.
(1) Young people who identify with Hakka and have Hakka communication skills, are willing to return to their hometowns, and have the relevant preparation and ability to move to Hakka Village.
(2) Priority is given to those who have not received similar subsidies from other ministries.
(3) The implementation site of the plan must be located in the 70 key Hakka cultural development areas, and the priority should be given to the areas where the Executive Yuan’s local innovation priority is promoted (Annex 1)
3. Principle of subsidy
(1) Each key Hakka cultural development zone (same zone) is based on the principle of the second subsidy case.
(2) The plan implementation period is limited to a two-year period, and the subsidy fund is based on the principle of NT$ 500,000 per year (the same below). Proposers can prepare a budget according to actual needs, and the total amount of subsidy is capped at 1 million yuan The quota is approved annually.
From now on to March 16, 109, the time limit for the revision of the written review is limited to one, and the deadline for correction is March 20, 109.
From March 17, 109 to April 15, 109, the review team organized by the committee conducted a written review and discussion based on the planned review items, and selected the best for the review. The person who passed the preliminary review will participate in the review in person and give a 15-minute briefing in Hakka; the result of the review will be notified to the applicant in writing after being approved by the Association. The selected candidate shall submit the revised plan within 10 days of being notified according to the recommendations of the review team Implemented after approval.
Project content: https://www.hakka.gov.tw/Content/Content?NodeID=750&PageID=42336&LanguageType=CH