AAMA Phase 9 Cradle Plan
The AAMA Taipei Cradle Program is a non-profit entrepreneurial service plan with the mission of nurturing the next generation of Taiwanese entrepreneurs with indicators.
This year, 13 successful entrepreneurs and high-level managers were invited as mentors, and 20 potential growth entrepreneurs were selected.
Conduct two-year one-on-one tutoring, thematic workshop learning and connect resources at home and abroad, connecting cross-generational experience and resources to help young entrepreneurs change Taiwanese society.
4/1~4/30 Fill out the registration form
Please complete the ninth online registration before April 30, 2020.
5/1~5/15 Written primary selection
The executive committee and expert review will conduct the preliminary selection according to the written documents, and notify the 40 finalists on May 18, 2020.
5/23 Interview final
The finalists will be interviewed in groups on May 23, 2020. The eighth cradle instructor will be the judge and will decide the final 20 cradle planners.
6/1 Selection announcement
The list of entrepreneurs of the ninth cradle plan is announced on the official website on June 1, 2020.
1. Applicants are between 25 and 45 years old, and those with excellent entrepreneurial projects are not limited to this.
2. The applicant must be the founder/co-founder, act as the chief executive officer and the main decision maker for the company's major decisions.
3. With entrepreneurial enthusiasm, development potential and leadership traits.
4. Start-up companies enter the growth stage and have clear business models and unique competitive advantages. They need assistance to accelerate growth or face growth problems.
5. The startup company belongs to the digital technology application category, life service/product category.
6. Applicants are willing to actively communicate and interact with their mentors on entrepreneurship-related issues within two years, instead of seeking pure practical help.
7. Applicants agree with the mission and values of the AAMA Taipei Cradle Program. They are willing to actively participate within two years and promise to achieve an event attendance rate of more than 80%.
8. During the planning period, one of the learning activities cooperated with external professional consultants. Due to the consideration of the integrity of the learning, I hope that all the staff will participate in this period. It will be derived from the self-funded course project. For the cost, please refer to the official website.
Registration URL: https://www.aamataipei.com.tw/registration